Seymour’s Old Courthouse was completed in 1864 and for nine years beginning in 1865, the Courthouse was also utilised as a Telegraph Office. Now, the Seymour Court House still remains and is now run by local volunteers as a Visitor Information Centre. The information centre creates a warm friendly atmosphere and our volunteers provide a professional service to travellers looking for all kinds of towns, places, attractions and information.
Phone: (03) 5799 0233
Address: 47 Emily Street, Seymour VIC 3660